Site publisher: the TOOL-TRACK.fr site is published by RFIT Technologies
ZA les Plaines – 40 Rue du commerce – 26 320 Saint Marcel Les Valence – France
Publication manager: Julien Vinay
Design & editing: Boré-Boré
8 rue des Tilleuls – 26120 Montélier – France
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Photos: indicative and non-contractual.
Photo credits: RFIT, Fotolia, Pixabay, i-Stock.
Copyright and reproduction rights: the information on the www.tool-track.fr website may not be reproduced under any circumstances. The texts and illustrations are the property of RFIT and are protected under international intellectual property law.
External links: this site may provide external links to other Internet sites. RFIT is not responsible for their content and declines all responsibility for the information they contain.
Similarly, this site may be linked to other sites. RFIT declines all responsibility for the information published on these other sites.
Responsibility of the publisher: the publisher of the site undertakes to comply with the editorial rules in force, i.e. to have the right to distribute the proposed content on its site, and to do its utmost to check the validity of the information made available to the public. However, errors or omissions beyond the control of the publisher may appear on the pages of this site despite the care we take in updating its content.
The information on this site is provided for general information only. It is non-contractual and may not be used as a basis for any transaction whatsoever.
Despite all the care taken in the management of this site, RFIT cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this service, nor its total security, nor the absence of viruses or other undesirable hosts.
RFIT may modify the elements published on the www.tool-track.fr site at any time and without prior notice.
Responsibility of the user: the user of the site undertakes to respect the rules of intellectual property of the various contents proposed on the site, i.e. not to reproduce, summarise, modify, alter or redistribute, without prior authorisation from the publisher, any article, title, logo, brand, information or illustration, for anything other than strictly private use, which excludes any reproduction for professional purposes or mass distribution. Not to copy all or part of the site onto another site or an internal network.
Violation of these imperative provisions subjects the offender, and all persons responsible, to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by law.
Use of the French language – Application of French law and jurisdiction: in accordance with law 94-665 of 04 August 1994, the commercial information presented on this site is written in French. Commercial translations into foreign languages may be available. In the event of any doubt as to the version to be used, the French language version shall take precedence over all commercial translations written in another language.
The content of this site is governed by French law, including the definition of jurisdiction.
Compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation: in accordance with the GDPR, which took effect on 25 May 2018, we have reviewed our policy on the processing of your personal data and would like to provide you with the following information:
- Your personal data is protected: we attach great importance to confidentiality and data security. You can visit the RFIT Technologies sites without identifying yourself. The information you give us via our contact forms is voluntary and not compulsory in order to contact us. It is necessary for us to be able to provide you with the best response, but you can also contact us directly by telephone: +33 (0)4 75 75 98 52.
- The information we collect via our contact forms is used to process your requests (requests for information, requests for quotes, subscriptions to our newsletter or offers, etc.). It will not be transferred to third parties.
- We keep this data for a legal period of 5 years.
- You have the right to be forgotten. If you receive information by e-mail from us or if you so wish, you may at any time exercise your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. Simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or use the contact form on our websites: tool-track.fr/en or www.rfit-tech.com.
- The Data Protection Officer for RFIT Technologies is Julien VINAY.